Party Enquiry Form
Please use this form if you wish to enquire about a child's party.
We offer Yurt Parties (for up to 20 children)
- Exclusive use of our 18ft yurt and outside decked area, with tables, chairs and bunting.
- There is a cd player, a wood burning stove and wifi.
- The children are free to use the garden, tree-houses and outdoor toys (NB: Other cafe users may be on site)
- Parties last for 2 hours ( plus 1/2hr each side for setup etc)
- 10 am to 1pm or 1.30pm to 4.30pm
3 options available at £5.00 per head (minimum of 10 children)
Mini sandwiches, veggie sausage rolls, popcorn, crudités, crisps, a sweet treat and organic cordial
Plates of veggie hot dogs in finger rolls, mini corn on the cob, crisp bowls, sweet treat and organic cordial
Plates of veggie pizzas, selection of crudités and dips, popcorn, a sweet treat and organic cordial
If you would prefer to bring your own party food then please either arrange your own plates and cups etc or we can provide bio-degradable cutlery, plates and cups for £15 which can then be left in our composting corner.
For £5 per child ( minimum 10 children) one of our DBS-checked craft workshop staff can provide an activity (lasting up to 45 minutes)
- Mirror/clock designed from vinyl record
- Garden treasure hunt with prizes
- Hobby horses
- Fairy Door making
- Marshmallow toasting and popcorn making
- Wand and potion making
If you are interested in booking a party or want to know more, please complete the form below and we will contact you shortly to discuss your requirements in detail and let you know the cost.
- This is an initial enquiry with no commitment. We will contact you to discuss dates and requirements in more detail and give you a price. You can then decide if you wish to proceed with the booking.
- If you decide to proceed, we will ask for a £20 deposit to secure the booking, and the balance can be paid on the day.
- If we are providing an activity or food, exact child numbers must be given 7 days before the party.
- If you are providing your own party food or activity, please ensure that you take all of your rubbish home with you at the end.