Information for all of our late summer outdoor films
Enjoy a big screen film experience in the delightful surroundings of The Green Place gardens.
- Bring your own chair & blanket and picnic (no alcohol please as we will have a bar) and set up in marked spaces to allow for safe distancing.
- The gate opens at 6pm.
- Fire pit
- Our Caravan bar will be open from 6pm selling a range of ales, beer, wine, snacks, hot and cold drinks all at great prices. We hope to be selling a real ale created from surplus bread by Moonface Brewery, Loughborough!
- Come early to reserve your space, listen to music and enjoy a few drinks before showtime.
- The film will start as soon as it is dark enough. This should be around 7.45pm.
- Please note the café will not be serving hot food.
- The show will go on unless due to extreme weather, it is unsafe to do so.
A World War II satire that follows a lonely German boy named Jojo (Roman Griffin Davis) whose world view is turned upside down when he discovers his single mother (Scarlett Johansson) is hiding a young Jewish girl (Thomasin McKenzie) in their attic. Aided only by his idiotic imaginary friend, Adolf Hitler (Taika Waititi), Jojo must confront his blind nationalism. Cert 12A
Please note the following covid-19 information:
- Groups of up to 6 allowed.
- Maintain 2m social distancing and regular hand washing.
- If you are experiencing symptoms of Covid-19 please do not attend and follow government guidelines.
- Regularly cleaned toilet facilities are open on site and extra cleaning materials are available in the toilet for customer use.
- Please use the hand cleansing stations around the site.